This legal practice was founded in 1946 by Miss. Inid Willa Schumann. In 1950 Miss. Schumann and Mr. Nathan Golach joined forces and the Company name was changed to Golach & Schumann, with its offices situated in the Commercial Building,Kempton Park.
The practice expanded rapidly and in 1966 Lukie van den Heever joined the firm as a
Professional Assistant, who was subsequently appointed as a partner in 1968. The Practise moved
it's offices to the Permanent Building Society Building, Cnr. Pretoria Road and Central Avenue,
Kempton Park. Johan Slabbert joined as a partner in 1974 and during 1994 Schumanns Incorporated was founded.
In 1982 the Permanent Building Society moved to new offices at 12 Voortrekker Avenue,
Kempton Park and the practise then moved with the Permanent Building Society to this address.
In 1999 the practise moved to it's own building situated at 32 Kempton Road, Kempton Park.